Well here's the down low.
* We received Drake and Syd's $ from the accident. Waiting on mine and Jason's.
* We moved in January to a nice house. Huge back yard. Blah.
* We're talking about moving back to Jason's hometown. Financial and family reasons.
* I am pregnant!!! WOW big woops. But we're dealing. I'm due 9.21.09
* Jason and I got married on 4.11.09 :) I love him lots!!!
* Bought a new car and some other things. And we're overall doing a lot better!!!!
* Drake started seeing a counselor and we're getting tested in May for ADD.
* Syd is getting her tonsils and adnoids removed with tubes put in her ears in May. Hopefully this will help her hearing and speech.
It's late, but we just got internet back and I cant log onto blogspot from my cell. So I had to wait. Boo hiss! :p
I'll update more later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Voting
Rating: 4.5 / 10 votes
My Stalkers :p
About me
- Jen
- Arkansas, United States
- I am the wife to Jason. I have a 5 year old son, Drake and a 4 year old step daughter Sydney and baby Emma Reese baking in my belly.
No comments:
Post a Comment