Thursday, April 23, 2009

Seriously?

Ya know? If something doesnt belong to you, do not touch it!!!
I got my camera out of my purse and noticed my USB cable is missing. This is the SECOND time it's gone missing! It's mine. It goes to MY camera dont flipping touch my shit! This means someone had to go into my purse and take it out of my camera case.
I am so sick of this.
Not to mention,while we were gone to Jasons moms house for spring break last month. I came home to my dads mildew smelling washer in my laundry room. My dad told me that my washer hadbustedit's seal so he switched them. Fine, I ran some vinegar through and it smells better now. Except, where's MY washer at?! He gave it to afriend who had NOTHING....so he says. Was that his place or right to do that? NOPE! Now, i'm all forhelping someone out.But when you take my things and pass them on and dont even tell me or better yet ASK me. I have serious problems with this. It's rude and disrespectful.
I found out that some people I dont care tobe in my house were here this past week when we were gone toJasons gma's funeral. The TV had smears on it. So did my new microsuede lounger. (needs to be cleaned, but not the point) How does one eat so much food in one week? I"m beginning to think he's feeding his drug head friends. It's really pissing me off. I do NOT want themhere. I'mnot kidding. They wont come over when i'm here b/c they KNOW i'll call the police. But WTF!?Have some damned respect!!!! Not to mention how they just walked all up in my house like they owned the place while mydad was sleeping and I wasnt home.
My dads g/f is putting me in the middle of their shit. I've had it, i'mfed up. If it wasnt for Syds surgery and the multitude of doc appts we have in the next 2 weeks....i'd already pack my crap up, rent a u-haul and a storage unit and move.
I'm sick of the lies and flat out disrespect. Grow the fuck up!!! You're a grown ass man!
Oh and how about the roaches andants I have in my house? Ya, ive asked the land lord AND the owner to fix the problem. ANd they havent. So, instead of a rent check on May1 they are recieving a 30day notice of an early termination of lease.
They knew of these roaches prior to ourmove in as I asked him to spray.Which didnt happen.So we hadtoget it sprayed 2weeks after ourmove in.
Grrrr

No comments:

Voting Rating: 4.5 / 10 votes

My Stalkers :p

About me

My photo
Arkansas, United States
I am the wife to Jason. I have a 5 year old son, Drake and a 4 year old step daughter Sydney and baby Emma Reese baking in my belly.