Ok, my dad lives with me. I knew it wasnt going to work out. I just dont know why I let this happen.
Smoking. It bothers me. Period. Dont smoke around me, dont smoke near the doors standing out side and my GOD.....STOP SMOKING IN YOUR ROOM!!!! I can smell it through the vents.
Stop letting your drughead friends here. I do NOT want them around me or my kids. I didnt want them knowing where I lived, and you chose to let them come over. Disrespect! Leave my cat alone. Dont hit, kick or throw her across the room. AND STOP locking her in my room when i'm gone!!! Her food and litter box are not in my room and I do NOT want poop smelling my room up b/c Piper cant get to her box.
Stop eating like a glutton. I dont mind you eating groceries, but my God. Most of the convienence foods are for the KIDS when I dont feel like cooking. NOT for you to glutton down. Funny how you DONT eat when we're here, yet eat like you'll never eat again when we're gone. STOP putting your dirty clothes into the washer expecting me to wash them. I have to take them out to do mine. Thereis a laundry basket for your clothes in there. That's where they go.
STOP rearranging the house when we leave!!!
Keep your dog off my furniture. Leave Jasons sub woofer and wiring alone!!! Put DVD's BACK in the case when you're done watching b/c now, 2 brand new DVD's are RUINED!!! Stop showering and shaving in my bathroom. You have your own. Noone goes in there but you.
I do NOT want your trashy friend, his wife and their 2 mangey ass kids in my house, messing up my kids books, bedrooms and eating my food. Stop drinking. You're an alcoholic and myGod, it reaks through your pores. These smells make me puke. That's why I went hauling ass to the bathroom and gagged my eyeballs out for 30 minutes several times.
I think i'm done.
Jason and I are talking about moving down to Helena. As much as I despise this town. And semi fear for our safety. I dont think it'll be a huge problem for several factors. Jasons family is known in town and has a good name. We'll be moving into Jasons Grandma and Grandpa's old house once his aunt and uncle move out. So we wont have a house payment. If Jason can get on at the prison where his uncle works, that will give us the extra money to put Drake and Syd into a private school. Also, it puts us near Drakes dads family, Syds family my new baby's family. My family is so far away. And it just doesnt make much sense to stay somewhere that has noone. (NWA) It was lonely growing up w/o my family. I cant do that to my kids. It's isolating. Gary will probably pitch a fit. And I hate moving Drake away from his dad, but I have to do what's best for my family as a whole. Gary doesnt get Drake any extra. Like court ordered visitation such as spring break, christmas and summer. I wont let him dictate where i'm at anymore. I know Drake loves his daddy. But i'm doing what I think is best.
I find out what we're having on Monday. I'll let you guys know. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Voting
Rating: 4.5 / 10 votes
My Stalkers :p
About me
- Jen
- Arkansas, United States
- I am the wife to Jason. I have a 5 year old son, Drake and a 4 year old step daughter Sydney and baby Emma Reese baking in my belly.
No comments:
Post a Comment