Monday, January 19, 2009

Hmmmm

So we are in settlement stages for Drake. The insurance company offered $1500....Seems like a lot right? But we'd only net $270. Maybe I feel a little taken back b/c to me, $270 is a little low for what we all went through. So we countered $4000. But the net is what we'd get to do with what we need to do.
We'll see what the counter back.

Drake turned 5 yesterday. I cannot believe my baby boy is 5 now. WOW! Time flies. Drake's dad took him to Red Robin and to WalMart to buy some toys.

We are moving btw. Not far. Just 5 minutes away and same school district. The house is beautiful. 4bdr 3 baths HUGE backyard. And it has a HUGE laundry room. I'm excited!!! It's 2300 sq feet downtown. It's a lease purchase so that's AWESOME!!! It was built in the 1960's and has been totally remodeled. LOVE IT! It's perfect!!!!
Jason *should* start back to work this week or next. So that's helpful. His mom is looking into taking over the payments of our explorer so that she can pull the horses. So we'll be looking into getting another car.

I just cannot wait to have so much room, and a huge yard for the kids to play in!!!

No comments:

Voting Rating: 4.5 / 10 votes

My Stalkers :p

About me

My photo
Arkansas, United States
I am the wife to Jason. I have a 5 year old son, Drake and a 4 year old step daughter Sydney and baby Emma Reese baking in my belly.