Monday, January 5, 2009

And the Mother of the Year Award goes too.....

NRH-D! For the love she doesnt have for her own daughter!
Sydney's own mother couldnt be bothered to be at her daughters 4th birthday party. What a waste of life she is! Really!!! I really dont understand this. I have taken the day off for Drakes birthdays and when I couldnt I at least took a half day. On top of all this, Syd's Gma let Syd ride in her lap home b/c "there's not a lot of traffic out tonight". I hate Syd's birth mom and I hate Syd's Gma!!! Typically, Syd's Gma will let Syd ride up front in a car seat. While not illegal, it's child endangerment IMO. But letting Syd ride in her lap while she drove is beyond something I can process! I just dont understand what the HELL this woman is thinking KNOWING the kind of wreck we were in. Can I also mention that Xmas night Syd's tonsils were touching and we took Syd back to Gma with the thought that Gma was going to take Syd to the doc on Monday. She was gonna take her Friday the 26th and they were closed. But Syd was obviously in pain!

Anyway. The New Year has started to look a bit up. Jason is going out to lunch with his boss on Thursday and I had an interview today. Ironically, I interviewed for my exhusbands exwife's old position. Wierd. I have no idea if i'll get it or not.
I have to keep reminding myself that things fall into place for a reason.
Jason and I decided to go ahead and get married once my taxes come in. So just a few more weeks. :) I love him with all my heart but right now, we're going through so much. I cannot wait to call him my husband. :)

Drake was diagnosed with Mono. I have no idea where he would have gotten it. But ya. Sucks.

No comments:

Voting Rating: 4.5 / 10 votes

My Stalkers :p

About me

My photo
Arkansas, United States
I am the wife to Jason. I have a 5 year old son, Drake and a 4 year old step daughter Sydney and baby Emma Reese baking in my belly.