Friday, December 12, 2008

Sick kiddo.....

So, I had a hunch something was wrong with Drake. He's been sleeping A LOT and not eating much. I mean, the kid LOVES sloppy joes and when he normally eats two, but only ate 1/2 of one the other night. I KNEW something was up. So, I asked his Ped to test for Mono. He tested positive. :( So, my little man has mono. Sucks. So he's gotta rest and take it easy.
Hopefully he'll be doing that with his dad this wknd while he's at his nana and poppa's in russvegas.....

My cell got shut off today. My cable is officially off now. And it sucks. :(

No comments:

Voting Rating: 4.5 / 10 votes

My Stalkers :p

About me

My photo
Arkansas, United States
I am the wife to Jason. I have a 5 year old son, Drake and a 4 year old step daughter Sydney and baby Emma Reese baking in my belly.