Sunday, December 7, 2008

NWA Drivers SUCK

No really. They do.
Maybe it's that i'm more aware of it now. But STOP TEXTING, Stop eating your g'damned sandwich, for cripes sake quit reading the DAMN paper and picking your nose should be done in private. JUST FOCUS ON THE EFFING ROAD YOU ASSHATS!
I am so sick of almost being side swiped, rear ended, crunched in between the idiot van who runs over the median and the dude that is tailgaiting me b/c we have to go slow b/c of idiot in van ahead of us.
The other night over on Black Tater, a dude in an older tahoe ran a stop sign and almost T-Boned us.
I am not kidding, if anyone hits my car I will personally pull the twit out of the drivers seat and blungeoun them into a pulp with my fist. The lady who hit us in October, well. She's lucky she was being pulled out of her van by a stretcher and uncounsiounce already b/c had she not been, she'd have been on it after I gotten done with her. I know this b/c once I realized we were ok to the fact we were ALIVE, I yelled "WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE?", I remember looking around and I could feel the rage in my eyes and I know the witness who was trying to calm me down told me, that we were ok. That's what mattered, and that the other lady was going to the hospital.
I once loved NW Arkansas. The fact that there isn't enough space on the roads for these idiots in the mornings and afternoons to drive safely and at a safe distance, makes me want to move far away. Where there are roads equipped for the 485883858697040392 idiot drivers in this area.
I cant help the bitterness. I cant make it go away. I'm trying my best to deal with it. But it really isnt that easy. I feel like I took 4 steps ahead and fell 10 steps back again. Yes, we're at the risk of being homeless.
I know there is a light at the end of this tunnel. But how much longer? Only God knows this.

Another inner thing i'm dealing with is: I've called my mom so many times over the last several weeks. Not one call back, calls go unanswered, texts as well. I've tried so hard to have a decent relationship with her, my sisters and the family I didnt get to be with growing up. I dont want to keep trying, but I dont want to lose my family. But at what point do you just stop and realize that they dont want me in their life? That they did just fine w/o me before? I guess maybe I should just quit trying. All my years i've felt that noone has given a care about me. I guess this is where I realize that it's true. The forgotten sister and daughter.

Jason and I still havent found jobs. He is still employeed, but they dont have any contracts until January. Me, well. If I have to be the bread winner, so be it. We still dont even know if he's going to be able to even go back to work.

No comments:

Voting Rating: 4.5 / 10 votes

My Stalkers :p

About me

My photo
Arkansas, United States
I am the wife to Jason. I have a 5 year old son, Drake and a 4 year old step daughter Sydney and baby Emma Reese baking in my belly.