Monday, December 1, 2008

I think i'm feeling a bit better.

For those that dont know. Jason, the kids and I were in a serious car accident on 10/29. A lady pulled out in front of us and we hit her at a 45degree angle and caused my SUV to go airborn and roll, landing on the passenger side, facing the opposite direction.
Anyway, Jason has been referred to a nuerologist. He ruptured C5 and C6. My MRI's came back fine. So I am going to go ahead and settle out for myself and my son. I think Jason is planning to go ahead and settle out for his daughter.
He lost work due to this. I was a stay at home mom and with the economy so horrible right now, there are literally NO jobs around here. Which is typically the side of the state that everyone flocks to for jobs. Ya, I cannot find a job anywhere!!!!
Anyway, at this point. Dec 2nd. I havent paid my rent. (I got help with last months rent and stood in the freezing cold for 3 hours to get help while my back muscles locked up. Normally, no problem, but the extent of my injuries, literally.....I was in severe pain.) Normally it's no big deal. But there is no way we'll be able to pay our bills. I get my child support, but that's less than $400. My water is at the risk of being shut off on Friday, cable should get cut off tomorrow and my cell will be on friday as well. I have a car payment due every friday now, furniture payment is due on the 17th and my electricity is due soon as well. I am hoping I can hold off on that one for a bit. I'm sure i'll be getting a d/c notice on that soon.
I have a job interview tomorrow and i'm really looking forward to it. I really hope I can get this position. I have prayed to the Lord above that he help me do a good job and if it's what's best to help me succeed. At this point, I really think it'll be my saving grace for a while.
My kids will not be getting to wake up to a Christmas morning full of toys and clothes. I am having a hard time grasping this. Typically, I dont do much for holidays so I let my son go to his dads family to spend time. But he's already been this year, for the majority of the holidays all year long. Just how it came about. I want him here for Christmas. But I feel selfish if I ask for him that day. I know he'd have a good Christmas with his dads family.

I have fallen into a depression. Please if you pray, please pray that we get through this w/o losing our place to live. We have NO where to go if we lose my place. Please pray that I get this job tomorrow.

No comments:

Voting Rating: 4.5 / 10 votes

My Stalkers :p

About me

My photo
Arkansas, United States
I am the wife to Jason. I have a 5 year old son, Drake and a 4 year old step daughter Sydney and baby Emma Reese baking in my belly.