Jason and I went to Helena this wknd. We started looking around for a house. Found an old one I really like on the OUTSIDE. Have yet to see it on the inside.But it doesnt have a yard to play in. I say if we are living in a town with NOTHING productive to do. I want my kids to have a yard to play in.
Told the exhusband we were moving down there. Went better than I imagined. However, this whole thing is gonna be hard. I dont want Drake in the car 6hours onwknds to Garys and 6 hours back. It'snot fair to DRAKE. Honestly, I could care less what position i'm putting Gary in. Our move isnt about HIM.It's about my family. I cant please everyone. And Gary isnt really priority in whom I want to please. Drake however, is.
Also, i'm dealing with a lot right now. I probably wont get a baby shower for my baby. I dont have a lot of money to spare in getting even just the neccessities. I wish Jason would help me figure out a name so I have one less thing to worry about. I'm tired of some people underminding my authority when it comes to my kids.Yes, I consider Syd my child.
BTW we found out what the baby is. A GIRL! :)
I took my dad dinner to his room tonight. Can you guess what I smelled? Smoke. Syd has her surgery on Tuesday and my dads room is directly below Syds. And he's STILL smoking!!! I've asked him SO many times to go outside. He says he is, he tells me he doesnt smoke in his room. Why do people feel it neccessary to lie to me. I am NOT dumb!!!
He said he'd just quit smoking altogether. But yet, I just smelled it again sitting in the living room.
I really dont understand it.
The smoke aggravates Syd's ears. Plus it causes her ear infections to reoccur.
I dunno.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Voting
Rating: 4.5 / 10 votes
My Stalkers :p
The Venom I Spew Forth
About me
- Jen
- Arkansas, United States
- I am the wife to Jason. I have a 5 year old son, Drake and a 4 year old step daughter Sydney and baby Emma Reese baking in my belly.
No comments:
Post a Comment