Lots to talk about. Where to start? Well, we all moved to Helena. GAG! But for now, it's best for us. We're house searching and coming up with so many dead ends. I cannot believe the prices of houses for rent is ridiculous. There's no way these people that live off of welfare all their lives can afford a $700 house payment. Wow!
I signed Drake up for Kipp. It's a college prep school that starts their elementary program this year. I pray he gets in. I enrolled Syd into the PreK program and she'll start the same day as the rest of the kids.
Emma is doing great. I've had a few rough moments (scary ones too) but so far so good. I will be 25 weeks tomorrow and I cannot believe how fast it's flown by. She's a crazy girl. Oh and btw, she will be Emma. We havent decided on a middle name yet, but i'm crossing my fingers for Reese or Leigh.
On the drama side of things.
My Jasons mom and step dad are going through a divorce. My ex fil has been stalkin my mil's house, and I guess when I finally called the cops about it, the cops said they'd speak to him about staying away from the house. Well, his truck hasnt been around so we've SEEN, but people he runs around with are driving by a lot. Including one of Jasons ex girlfriends. She's with her current boyfriend so I do not think that it's to spy on Jason and I.
Syds mom. WOW! JUST WOW!!! The girl cannot get enough of the drugs. Poor Syd never sees her and Syds been telling us that momma has sores on her face. Meth causes you to pick. Gross!
Jason and I saw her vehicle at a well known meth house. She's been there for several days. It's sad really. I cannot imagine loveing a drug that could eventually kill me more than my child. Sad.
Piper Jane is getting declawed, and her hysterectomy this week. She had her first round of shots last week. So sad. I just dont want to have grand kitties running around the house. LOL Gunner on the other hand, well.....I wanted to get him snipped, but we're going to wait a bit longer.
Anyway, that's the gist of all our happenings. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Voting
Rating: 4.5 / 10 votes
My Stalkers :p
The Venom I Spew Forth
About me
- Jen
- Arkansas, United States
- I am the wife to Jason. I have a 5 year old son, Drake and a 4 year old step daughter Sydney and baby Emma Reese baking in my belly.
No comments:
Post a Comment